Blogs on Closed-captions
Revision as of 11:12, 5 June 2012 by Pierre
- Audio-Accessibility.com (external) is a web-blog full of resources on closed-captioning for Television and new media. This blogs include:
- best practices for making events and multimedia accessible via good quality transcripts and captions and their examples
- communication access services and assistive technologies for people with deafness and hearing loss,
- communication tips with deaf and hard of hearing people.
This blog also provides guidance on:
- how to make transcript (podcasts)
- how to make captions for videos
- Accessible Rhetoric (external) by Sean Zdenek is a blog devoted to exploring accessibility at the intersection of technology and rhetoric. This Blog is mainly interested in the rhetoric of closed captioning.
- Closed Captioning.net (external)
- Caption Resources (external) by Bill Creswell
- Closed Captioning (external) by Aberdeen Captioning
- Collaborative for Communication Access via Captioning (external)
- Joe Clark Captioning (external)